Thursday, November 03, 2005

Creation Museam

Yes a museam to show that humans and dinosaurs lived together in harmony in the Garden of Eden: The Creation Museum. I feel sorry for the children.

The problem:
‘I’ve been trying to witness to my friends. They say they don’t believe the Bible and aren’t interested in the stuff in it. They want real proof that there’s a God who created, and then they’ll listen to my claims about Christianity. What proof can I give them without mentioning the Bible so they’ll start to listen to me?’

The solution:

Christians . . . have a ‘time machine’. They have a book called the Bible which claims to be the Word of God who has always been there, and has revealed to us the major events of the past about which we need to know.

On the basis of these events (Creation, Fall, Flood, Babel, etc.), we have a set of presuppositions to build a way of thinking which enables us to interpret the evidence of the present.


So, assuming the Bible is the literal truth, the Bible is the literal truth! And the evidence shows the Bible is the literal truth! Assuming, of course, the Bible is the literal truth.

1 comment:

Trenton said...

Yeah, but you're one of those Church of Reality fundamentalists. You're just using "reality" as you "literal truth." You literally think the truth is true just because it's real. And that is really, truly back asswards, my friend.